Date: 18 September 2019
Dear (ISC)2 Singapore Chapter Professional members,
NOTICE OF THE 7th (ISC)2 SINGAPORE CHAPTER ANNUAL GENERAL MEETING
In accordance with the (ISC)2 Singapore Chapter Constitution, notice is hereby given for the Annual General Meeting (AGM) to be held as follows:
Date: Thursday, 31 October 2019
Time: 7:00 PM (Registration 6.30 PM)
Venue: YMCA of Singapore, 1 Orchard Road, S(238824)
The agenda for the AGM is as follows:
- Sharing on Cyber Security Market in Singapore (20mins) by Eifion Jones, TenTen Partners
- 4. Proposed Constitutional Amendments
- 5. Vote on Constitutional Amendments
- 6. Election process (if necessary)
- 7. Token of appreciation to nomination committee and outgoing committee members
Discussions and Motions
All professional members can raise motions for discussion including changes to the constitution at the AGM if a sufficient number of members are present. All motions must be submitted in an email to the Secretary by 11:59 PM, 09 October 2019.
- A nomination form is attached for positions on the committee (2019-2020).
- All Nominations must be emailed to the Nominations Committee by 09 October 2019, 11:59 PM with his/her CV.
- The final agenda of the AGM will be published on 16 Oct 2019.
Exco Nomination Form - 2019.pdf
The AGM is exclusively for (ISC)2 Singapore Chapter professional members in good standing and select invited guests. Please send your enquiries or information requests to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- · Attendee must be a professional member of (ISC)2Singapore Chapter in good standing by this date to vote in AGM: 11 September 2019
- · Nominations to be submitted by: 09 October 2019
- · AGM agenda items to be submitted by: 09 October 201
- · Final AGM agenda will be published by: 16 October 2019
Secretary | (ISC)2 Singapore Chapter (email@example.com)