Come and join us for another knowledge sharing & networking event in the month of September. At this event, we look at showcasing a fully automated DevSecOps pipeline from Contrast Security APAC.
This is a joint co-hosted event with ISACA Singapore Chapter.
Supported and sponsored by OneT Solutions.
Objectives and takeaways from the sharing:
- Illustrating the current challenges and pitfall of AppSec in CI/CD pipeline
- Achieving the highest level of automation in the Pipeline; the ability to accurately identify vulnerabilities during functional testing (CI) and be able to protect the application in production (CD)
- Able to accurately identify the high risk open source libraries and the ability to deter targeted attacks on the vulnerable lib on the fly.
- Illustrate Pipeline with Jenkins, IDE, JIRA, Pivotal, Burp, Docker and ETC.
Where and When:
- Venue: Cliftons, Lvl 12, 108 Robinson Road, Singapore 068900
- Date: 17th September 2019, Tuesday
- Time: 6:30pm (1830 hrs) Registration and Networking
- Tickets: – Free for (ISC)2 Singapore Chapter and ISACA Singapore Chapter members
This is a chapter professional development event thus 2 CPE hours will be available.
(ISC)2 Singapore Chapter members please login and register through the (ISC)2 Singapore Chapter website on the Upcoming Events page.
ISACA Singapore Chapter members please register through the Singapore Chapter registration portal.
Ram Devarajan: Ram is Senior Technical Consultant at Contrast Security APAC, brings over 6 years of Application Security experience along with more than 15 years as an IT Professional.
Before Joining Contrast Security APAC, he was Working as a Senior Technical Consultant/Technical Account Manager in HP/HPE/Micro Focus (Fortify), delivering technical assistance to customers and partners worldwide for technical problems using all Fortify products (source code and website assessment).
Apart from that was managing and mentoring a Team of Technical Consultants; Also, recognised with “One HPE Employee Award” for January 2016.
Jeff Chen: Jeff brings over 18 years of Cyber Security; Enterprise and Embedded test automation experiences to the Contrast Security APAC team. Jeff was most recently the co-founder of Trinity Technologies where he helped built it from a startup to a leading integrator for safety critical application testing and industry compliance verification in Asia.
Prior to co-founding Trinity Technologies, Jeff was the VP of Parasoft APAC where he expanded the operation from one location in 2003 to eight by 2011 and saw his respective regional revenue grew by more than 500%. Jeff has extensive knowledge and hands on experience in application security and enterprise application testing. Prior to joining Parasoft, Jeff was with a military system integrator where he represented multiple security technologies such as Northrop Grumman NEWS (Network Early Warning Systems) and was involved in C4ISR and Cyber Security Projects for Taiwan Armed Forces.
As the seats are limited for the event, registered attendees are requested to cancel their event registrations early if they are unable to attend due to unforeseen circumstances.
For registered attendees with special meal preferences, they are requested to be present for the event to avoid wastage as special meal arrangements will be catered.
The (ISC)2 Singapore chapter reserves the right to impose a penalty of $15 to registrants for no-shows. The chapter's decision is final.
Events Organizing Committee
(ISC)2 Singapore Chapter