Come and join us for another knowledge sharing & networking event.
Transforming the Security Stack with Moving Target Defense: Toward Cybersecurity as a Business Enabler
Today's CISO is a business leader as much as a technical leader. This session defines 5 key challenges CISOs face today and articulates how strategies based on Moving Target Defense can shift the landscape to prevent advanced threats and reduce risk levels while enabling business transformation. It looks closely at the concepts and technologies that define Moving Target Defense and unpacks how this new, disruptive security model enables security teams to prevent a larger volume of advanced threats and unknown attacks, effectively and efficiently.
Session highlights include:
- 1. Understanding the importance of security and architectural design patterns to enable business transformation rather than control it. Where moving target defense can support this.
- 2. Trends in advanced attacks and exploits and how moving target defense aligns with these trends.
- 3. A technical explanation of moving target defense and how it works from a deterministic threat prevention standpoint
- 4. Ways to protect against the 'unknown unknowns' and against future attacks using moving target defense.
- 5. How moving target defense can be used to reduce risk without increasing security and IT complexity.
Where and When:
Venue: To be advised
- Date: 22nd May 2019, Wednesday
- Time: 6:30pm (1830 hrs) Registration and Networking
- Tickets: – Free for (ISC)2 Singapore Chapter members
This is a chapter professional development event thus 2 CPE hours will be available.
Please use access code “ISC2May19” (no quotes) to register.
Jayakumar (Jay) Kurup
Technical Director - APAC Region
Jay has more than 15 years of experience in the cyber-security space.
Prior to Morphisec, Jay had worked with companies like Checkpoint and TrendMicro, providing Architectural and Consultancy services to major accounts in India.
Jay is based out of India and holds a Bachelor's degree from Mumbai University.
Sales Director - APAC Region
An experienced Sales and Business Development manager, well familiar with the Security and Cyber arenas.
Eyal's experience includes 10 years of working in Asian countries such as Singapore, Japan, HK, Thailand, Korea, China and more.
His resume includes companies such as Verint, in which he worked for nearly 9 years, managing Sales and Delivery groups, Convergys, a fortune 500 US-based company and others.
Eyal holds both an Israeli and US citizenship and has a Bachelor's degree from the Haifa university in Israel.