The world is interconnected more than ever resulting in a larger attack surface across organizations. This is further exacerbated by increasingly sophisticated cyber threats and attacks.
At present, many organizations still face a lack of skilled and competent cyber security practitioners to help keep their cyberspace secure. Furthermore, while most organizations have incident response plans, they have not been subjected to stress testing as these organizations have yet to experience actual cyber breaches.
This means that most organizations suffer from a lapse in cyber operational-readiness and are insufficiently prepared to respond to a cyber-breach.
We offer learners exposure to practical hands-on cyber-attacks that increase higher knowledge retention rate compared to traditional theoretical table-top exercises. Learners will be taught to defend against weaponized malware in a virtual environment which experimentation of different methods and solutions without compromising live production environments. Learners will also learn stress test incident response SOPs and Playbooks. For the training, we offer up to 30 IT and OT attack scenarios. Customization of scenarios are also available upon request
Typical Exercise Schedule
a. Familiarization of cyber range tools and network
b. Threat landscape sharing and discussion
c. Cyber Attack Scenario (A)
d. Post Scenario Debrief
a. Exercise learnings and outcome round table discussion
b. Overall debrief and certificate presentation
1. To enable members to understand how a cyber range exercise can be used to improve the cyber posture and maturity level of teams
2. To sharpen member's defense and incident response capabilities to counter cyber-attacks
3. To enhance the effectiveness of cross-team communications and coordination between teams
4. To gain effective and immersive team-building and learning experience
5. Each scenario will cover the phases of Incident Response
1. Exposure to practical hands-on cyber attacks facilitates higher knowledge retention rates compared to traditional theoretical table-top exercises (TTX).
2. Defend against malware in a virtualized environment allows different methods and solutions to be tested without compromising live production environments.
ISC(2) 10th anniversary complimentary event
ITE College Central
Cyber Security Intelligence Centre
2 Ang Mo Kio Drive
Level 5 Blk C
( enter glass door turn right)
Who Should Attend
- (ISC)2 Singapore Chapter members looking to enhance their cyber defense maturity levels
- Participants can select to attend only one of the dates.
- As seats are limited, participants who have registered and fail to turn up on day of workshop will be charged a penalty fee.
This is a chapter professional development event thus 5 CPE hour will be available for your CPE submission.
Note: (ISC)2 members residing in Singapore who are not yet members of our local Singapore Chapter please signed up with us at www.isc2chapter.sg.
Join the community.
Professional Member: $50/- year
Associate Member (Non-credential holders): $30/- year
Student Member: $10/- year