Calling for all cyber warriors in Singapore to join (ISC)2 on a charity run and celebrate our 10 years of cyber community-building in Singapore.
(ISC)2 Singapore Chapter 10th Anniversary Charity Run is open to all cyber warriors in Singapore. Whether you are an (ISC)2 Singapore Chapter member or not, we invite you to join. 10km is not challenging enough? We have 100km to gear you up! Distance too much for you? Fear not, break your runs on different days and you are free to run at your own pace, own time. It’s a virtual run! Own time, own target! Carry on!
New signups will be entitled to free 1 year chapter membership and existing (ISC)2 Singapore chapter members will have an extension of free 1 year chapter membership. So what are you waiting for? Get your kakis to join us!
All participants are entitled to free goodies, collectable at the upcoming Cyber Secure Singapore 2022 in Oct 2022. Runners who complete their runs, will be given an e-certificate.
Note: A portion of the proceeds will be donated to a local charitable organization decided by the (ISC)2 Singapore Chapter Executive Committee.
- 11 July 2022 (00:00)
- 31 July 2022 (23:59)
We have just extended the registration date to 12 Aug 2022.
- 1 August 2022 (00:00)
- 31 August 2022 (23:59)
- All results must be submitted before the end of the challenge. No late submission is accepted.
- Virtual *Please obey the current COVID-19 guidelines in your area and social distancing rules.
R1: Participants are allowed to;
- Sync/submit distance-based tracked activities only. Step Count and Treadmill activities will NOT be accepted. Find out more on how to sync/submit by clicking the General & Technical FAQ below.
- Complete the distance within one activity or an accumulation of activities.
R2: Participants to ensure that all activities are;
- From an active running/walking activity. Tracking your steps/walk over the whole day is not an active activity. (Shopping and tracking are not allowed too).
- Synced/submitted within 72 hours after the end of the activity and before the event ends Wednesday, 31 August 2022 (23:59:59). Late submissions will not be accepted.
- Submitted with the necessary information; Start date and time, duration, distance and route (for outdoor activities)*.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
Q1 : When is the last time to sync/submit my results?
A1 : Result submission is required to be done before event ends Wednesday, 31 August 2022.
Q2 : Who is eligible to participate in this event?
A2 : This event is open to all existing (ISC)2 Singapore Chapter members and local cybersecurity communities.
Q3 : Will my mileage be collected before the event date count?
A3 : No, your mileage will be collected from the date and time the event starts and after you have successfully registered.
Q4 : When will I receive my rewards/entitlements?
A4 : All event entitlements and rewards will be handled by the (ISC)2 Singapore Chapter. New signups will be entitled to free 1 year chapter membership and existing (ISC)2 Singapore chapter members will have an extension of free 1 year chapter membership.
A free 1 yr chapter membership coupon will be given for new signups while a free 1 year membership extension will be automatically given for existing (ISC)2 members. Please give the chapter members time (within 7 working days) to respond to you with the coupons, as all of us are volunteers.
All participants are entitled to free goodies, collectable at the upcoming Cyber Secure Singapore 2022 in Oct 2022. Runners who are unable to collect in person, can notify our committee with the email below.
Runners who complete their runs, will be given an e-certificate.
For more information, please contact the (ISC)2 Singapore Chapter Running Event committee by email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Q5 : What do I do if I entered the wrong information during registration?
A5 : Please email email@example.com with the changes you want to make. They will get back to you as soon as possible within 3 working days, our business hours are Monday to Friday, 10am to 5pm (excluding Public Holidays).