Be a Member with the (ISC)² Singapore Chapter !
There are a variety of benefits for joining the (ISC)² Singapore Chapter. By being a Chapter member, you can:
If you are interested in the field of information or application security, then join our chapter and engage with other experts in the field. You do not need to be an (ISC)² member to join an existing chapter.
There are 3 forms of membership:
a) Professional Member : (Annual Fees: $50 . The requirement is that the applicant has to be a (ISC)² member of good standing and a resident in Singapore)
b) Associate Member: (Annual Fees: $30. Do not require the applicant to be a CISSP, but will not have voting rights in AGMs.)
c) Student Member: (Annual Fees: $10. The requirement is that the applicant is a full-time student studying in a MOE approved tertiary education institution in Singapore or around the region)
We are a not-for-profit professional organization registered under the Registry of Societies and fully run by volunteers. The membership fees collected just help us with administration necessities and operational expenses to keep the organization running.
1. The (ISC)² Singapore Chapter operates separately to (ISC)². Membership Fees is for the local Chapter only.
2. All content of this site, exclusive of licensed trademarks or copyright, is the property of the designated (ISC)² Singapore Chapter, which is not owned, managed, or controlled by (ISC)² and operates independent of (ISC)².
3. (ISC)² Singapore Chapter Exco reserves the right to select attendees or participants by Membership type for some Chapter activities. Membership type has corresponding Chapter benefits.
1) Complimentary (ISC)2 Singapore Chapter membership for one-year (2022) for newly certified members
Congratulations to all Singapore residents who have successfully been certified as “associate member” or “professional member” of (ISC)2 on/from January 1, 2022. On behalf of (ISC)2 Singapore Chapter, we are pleased to offer you complimentary (ISC)2 Singapore Chapter membership for one year (2022).
Should you be interested in taking up this offer, please send the following details to membership@ISC2chapter.sg to receive a promotional code for complimentary membership when you register online:
(ISC) 2 member ID:
Certification type (i.e. CISSP, CCSP, etc):
Date of certification:
Don’t miss out on this special offer which is limited to the first 300 applicants!
2) Members-get-Members referral promotion
We are launching the long awaited member referral program this year! This is in appreciation of your efforts in helping to build a vibrant Security Professional community in Singapore, by referring your friends and peers to join our local (ISC)2 Singapore Chapter. We are rewarding you with the following Member-get-Members benefits:
From now to Dec 31, 2022:
1) Existing chapter member refers ONE new paid member to sign-up – rewarded with ONE year
chapter membership extension.
2) Existing chapter member refers TWO new paid members to sign-up - rewarded with TWO years
chapter membership extension.
3) Existing chapter member refers THREE or more new member to sign-up – reward with TWO years
chapter membership and vie for the TOP Member Referral Award.
How to Participate:
1. Have your friends sign-up at https://www.isc2chapter.sg/join-us
2. Complete the “(ISC)2 Member Referral” field with your full name and (ISC)2 member ID
3. Send us an email email@example.com with your full name, (ISC)2 ID and your friend’s
4. Once the new member sign-up process and payment are completed, we will notify you of the
3) Be A Chapter Ambassador
In line with the Members referral program, be a Chapter Ambassador and be recognized as one.
Existing chapter member who has referred THREE or more new member to sign-up within one year (Oct-Sept) will be recognized
as a Chapter Ambassador. The member will be listed on the chapter’s website Honours Roll for
Chapter Ambassadors. This is in addition to being rewarded with TWO years chapter membership
and the opportunity to vie for the TOP Member Referral Award.
Are you game :) ?