Dear (ISC)2 Singapore Chapter Professional members,
NOTICE OF THE 8th (ISC)2 SINGAPORE CHAPTER ANNUAL GENERAL MEETING
In accordance with the (ISC)2 Singapore Chapter Constitution, notice is hereby given for the Annual General Meeting (AGM) to be held as follows:
Date: Wednesday, 11 November 2020
Time: 8:00 PM (Registration/sign-in starts at 7.30 PM)
Venue: Virtual Meeting online via Zoom (Meeting ID and Password will be circulated to registrants 1 day prior to the AGM)
The agenda for the AGM is as follows:
Pre-Event: Sharing on Physical Security "Red Teaming 101" by member, Mr Dex Yuan will start at 8:00 pm -8:20 pm (Refer to synopsis and speaker info further below)
Follow by AGM event proper - 8:20 pm to 9:00 pm
1. Confirmation of 7th (ISC)2 Singapore Chapter AGM Minutes
2. President’s Message
3. Treasurer’s Report
4. Election of Auditors
5. E-voting/ Election of Exco for 2020-2021
Nominees to be elected (13):
Sub-Committee Volunteers (Co-opted)
- 1. Victor Yeo, President
- 2. Garion Kong, Vice President
- 3. Carter Tan, Secretary
- 4. Zhou Zhi Hou, Vice Secretary
- 5. Manoj Deepak Wadhwa, Treasurer
- 6. Joachim, Vice Treasurer
- 7. Alice Lee, Membership Chair
- 8. Neha Malhotra, Director Communication
- 9. Andre Shori , Ordinary Exco Member
- 10. Paolo Miranda, Ordinary Exco Member
- 11. Anthony Lim, Ordinary Exco Member
- 12. Joseph Koh, Ordinary Exco Member
- 13. Louis Sin, Ordinary Exco Member
- 1. Eric Wong
- 2. Melvin Leong
- 3. Cyril Tan
- 4. Lim Kwang Leong
- 5. Lee Wee Lee
6. Introduction by New Exco Members and Sub-Committee Members
7. Any Other Matters
Discussions and Motions
All professional members can raise motions for discussion including changes to the constitution at the AGM if a sufficient number of members are present.
The AGM is exclusively for (ISC)2 Singapore Chapter professional members in good standing. Associate Members can attend but will not be able to vote. Please send your enquiries or information requests to firstname.lastname@example.org.
The election process for the AGM will be conducted via e-voting through the chapter website's e-voting/polling platform. Authentication and verification of valid member access to the e-voting form will be through the individual member login to the members-only area of the chapter website.
The e-voting link will be shared to the signed-on Professional chapter members on the AGM date.
1) Make sure to Register for the AGM event by 10 November 2020.
2) Login to the chapter website with your Professional Membership account. You are strongly encouraged to test your login well in advance.
3) Lookout for the e-voting link at the AGM landing page.
4) E-voting instructions will be provided during the AGM.
1. Attendee must be a professional member of (ISC)2Singapore Chapter in good standing by this date to vote in AGM as on 18 October 2020.
2. Nominations started on the 1 Oct and closed on the 18 October 2020.
3. Final AGM agenda will be published by: 5 November 2020
4. AGM: 11 November 2020
Attached as well is the 2019 Minutes of the Annual General Assembly.
Secretary | (ISC)2 Singapore Chapter (email@example.com)
Minutes of the 7th (2019) Chapter Annual General Meeting