VOLUNTEER OUTREACH UPDATES - JULY 2021
The (ISC)2 SG Volunteer Outreach Team, led by Volunteer Outreach Director Paolo Miranda, has been conducting the Cyber Tips for Families Cybersecurity Awareness Programme for schools and charities. The learning materials were developed over the years using contextualized (ISC)2 and local resources. Fun and gamification elements have also been included for children, parents and teachers by using Garfield Cyber videos, Kahoot! Quizzes and Garfield comics goodies as prizes. The following Cyber Tips sessions have been scheduled during the past few months:
- TKGS (Tanjong Katong Girls' School)
- Dads for Life (15 Singapore schools represented)
- Yumin Primary School
- Several other schools and volunteers have also expressed their interest in the Cyber Tips programme.
As part of CSA's (Cyber Security Agency) initiatives, (ISC)2 SG Volunteers have answered the call of the Cyber Security Awareness Alliance for the following SG Cyber Safe programme initiatives:
- Baseline Mark & Trustmark Industry Consultation Forum as part of the cyber standards development process.
- IMDA Digital Pods: Ask the Cyber Experts webinar series with over 230 participants.
Thanks to the support of our (ISC)2 SG President, Victor Yeo, and to our active (ISC)2 SG Volunteers who have recently helped share their time, knowledge and expertise with the community:
- Louis Sin
- Joseph Koh
- Garion Kong
- Alice Lee
- Neha Malhotra
- Melvin Leong
- Zhou Zhihao
- Anthony Lim
(ISC)2 SG Chapter members who want to volunteer can contact us at email@example.com with the subject "I Want to Volunteer" and a brief summary of your skills, interests and volunteering experience. Thanks!