Join the (ISC)² Singapore Chapter!
There are a variety of benefits for joining the (ISC)² Singapore Chapter. By being a Chapter member, you can:
- Engage in leadership roles
- Earn CPEs by participating in professional activities (if applicable)
- Participate in co-sponsored events with other industry associations
- Assist (ISC)² initiatives by speaking at industry events or writing articles for publication
- Participate in local community outreach projects (public service) to educate people about information security
- Receive special discounts on (ISC)² products and programs
If you are interested in the field of information or application security, then join our chapter and engage with other experts in the field. You do not need to be an (ISC)² member to join an existing chapter.
There are 3 forms of membership:
a) Professional Member
(Annual Fees: $50 . Require to be (ISC)2 member of good standing and a resident in Singapore)
b) Associate Member
(Annual Fees: $30. Do not require to be a CISSP, but will not have voting rights in AGMs.)
c) Student Member
(Annual Fees: $10. Require to be a student studying in a MOE approved tertiary education institution in Singapore or around the region)
We are a non-profit organization, so the fees just help us with administration necessities.
Fill out the online membership form here.
Cheques must be crossed and issued to (ISC)2 Singapore Chapter and sent to the following:
(ISC)2 Singapore Chapter
9 Temasek Boulevard
29-01 Suntec Tower 2
(Please note to use big number 2 instead of superscript)
2) Electronic Bank Transfer
For Electronic bank transfer/wire, these are the bank details:
Name : (ISC)2 Singapore Chapter
Bank (SGD) Account : 658-887930-001
Kindly indicate your full name if possible during the transfer.
3) PayPal or Credit Card Payments (via PayPal)
For more information and queries, please send an email to: firstname.lastname@example.org