Most major data breaches involve a threat that was already inside. What is usually leaked or stolen? Unstructured data. Documents, spreadsheets, images, videos–what you have the most of and know the least about. The responsibility of your organization gets more and more challenging in protecting data from within.
(ISC)2 Singapore Chapter, Varonis and PwC are partnering to bring you true stories of insider threats from around the globe and at home. Learn from experiences encountered by other organizations, and better establish a data governance and security platform against insider threats and cyberattacks.
We invite you, the ISC2 Singapore chapter member, to an insightful seminar at Singapore Management University with Varonis and PwC. Varonis and PwC look forward to talk about:
- Why ransomware is merely a canary in the coal mine – a strong indication of worse things to come
- How to mitigate major attacks when the inside is compromised, and the threat now begins from inside the organization
- How to always know where sensitive data is and make sure only the right people have access to it
- A concrete action plan for data governance and security
- Getting ready for GDPR, and comply with PDPA.
- Industry findings and organization experiences
(ISC)2 Singapore Chapter is not responsible for any form of damages, losses incurred which may or may not be related to this event before, during and after the event. This event may be rescheduled or cancelled without notice.